TRUEGRID Pro Plus
Research shows that TRUEGRID® PRO PLUS™ is the engineer’s go-to commercial paver for 100% pervious cover, detention and stormwater management. Proven and trusted with millions of square metres of heavy-use commercial parking lots constructed. Easy-to-install, virtually maintenance-free. Compatible with all TRUEGRID® accessories including SuperSpot parking markers.
- 100% Permeable Paver
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled HDPE
- Engineered for heavy commercial use
- Superior Patented Design
- Flex joints prevent cracking with movement of soils and seasons
- X anchors leverage gravel to anchor grid across site
- Rated 20 tonne per axle
- Deep Cells Eliminate Gravel Migration
- Works with SuperSpot® Parking Markers
- May be Saw Cut for Curves & Trees
- 100% Land Utilisation
- Eliminates Dust in high traffic industrial yards
- Detention Stormwater under the surface
- Lower CO2 emissions and remove plastic from landfill.
- Works in All Climates & Soils
- Remains Highly Permeable for Life of Project
- Low cost when compared with Concrete
- Environmentally superior to Asphalt
- Lay 100’s Square metres per day
- No waiting for concrete to dry – TrueGrid can be driven on once laid.
- No more ruts, puddles, or flooding in gravel yards
- 20 + Year, Virtually Maintenance Free Life
- Parking Lots
- Equipment Yards
- Truck Yards
- Storage Lots
- Auto Lots
- Drive Lanes
- Construction Site Entrances
- Fire lanes
- Erosion Control
- RV pads
- Event Centers
- Sports Venues
- Dust Control
100 % pervious. 100% land use. Stormwater detention below TRUEGRID® is the only permeable paver specifically designed for commercial and industrial grade parking lots that can handle heavy loads, high traffic and maximize land utilization. TRUEGRID® permeable paving surfaces provide a strong, durable and stable surface that will outperform and outlast traditional paving methods.
Material Estimator for Your TRUEGRID PRO PLUS Project
The online calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only, and the information obtained by using the online calculator is not and should not be taken as professional advice to any person or company. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the integrity of the formulas in these calculators the accuracy of the results depends totally on the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the information entered by the user. The online calculator is not substitute for obtaining professional advice and TRUEGRID accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or liabilities allegedly arising from the use of the online calculator by any person or company.