TRUEGRID Pro Lite
Designed for moderate vehicular load and traffic as well as pedestrian and bike applications, TRUEGRID® PRO LITE is the toughest and most economical light load permeable paver available. TRUEGRID® PRO LITE has super compression strength and flexibility, so you don’t just get a natural, environmentally product, you get a robust paver tough enough for cars and trucks that hugs the earth. Great for gravel or grass overflow parking lots, driveways, fire lanes, and many other paving applications.
- Best-in-class Compression Strength
- Stronger than Grasspave2® Gravelpave2®
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled HDPE
- Low traffic applications
- Detention under surface
- Bike and Run Friendly
- Superior Patented Design
- H20, HS20 + Rated
- Lightweight for easy DIY installation
- Interlocking connectors
- Grass or Gravel Fill
- Works in All Climates & Soils
- May be Saw Cut for Curves & Trees
- Soil Stabilizer
- Installs quickly
- Highly resistant to oils, gasoline, acids, salt, ammonia, and alcohol
- Circular elements provide multi-directional crush and shear strength
- Flexible links allow expansion and contraction depending on environmental conditions
- Built in X-Anchors allows weight of filler to hold grid down without any extra staking
- Parking Lots
- Event Parking
- Cart Paths
- Walk/Run/Bike Trails
- Grass Parking
- Pedestrian Areas
- Community Green-Space
- Erosion Control
- Dog runs
- Hot tub pads
- Pool skirts
The Residential (and light Commercial) Paver. The patented PRO LITE is the toughest and most economical light-to-moderate load permeable paver made. Specify PRO LITE for H20 rated grass pavement, pathways or driveways that aid stormwater management, flood, mud and erosion control.
Material Estimator for Your TRUEGRID PRO LITE Project
The online calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only, and the information obtained by using the online calculator is not and should not be taken as professional advice to any person or company. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the integrity of the formulas in these calculators the accuracy of the results depends totally on the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the information entered by the user. The online calculator is not substitute for obtaining professional advice and TRUEGRID accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or liabilities allegedly arising from the use of the online calculator by any person or company.
Drive on surface
Easy to Install.
Grass or Gravel.